Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Camera Roll Roundup {Spring has sprung!}

Pin It Now!


Happy Wednesday, loves!!  Spring has SPRUNG lately in our neck of the woods!  We did get a couple days of major stormy weather (looooooooove!!!) but now it's warm, sunny and very springy.

We have been busy with random things here and there, but I haven't had a chance to post an update in a bit. Camera roll roundup is where it's at for us busy mommas ;)  If you follow me on Instagram or SnapChat (mrsrkm2011) you may have seen some of our shenanigans from the last few weeks.  We recently took a day trip to San Luis Obispo (about an hour and a half north of us) and took Ayden to the Children's Museum there.  We first visited last summer when he was 17 months old, and he had even more fun this time around.  Afterward, we went to lunch and got ice cream in downtown SLO, and on the way home we stopped at the Ostrich Farm in Solvang!  Ayden.was.obsessed.!!  We fed the (giant) birds and Ayden thought it was absolutely hysterical!  I think my favorite quote of the day was Ayden saying "Ostrich have stinky bommom (bottom)!!"  haaaaaaaaaaa!

Have a fab rest of the week!  We will be jetting up to the Pacific Northwest this weekend to spend a few days at my parents' house - YAY!  Ayden has never been on a plane before and is super excited.  And we are of course BEYOND EXCITED to see my parents, as we haven't seen them since Ayden was two weeks old!!!  He keep saying "I ride airpwane - see GrammaPop!" =0)  Sooo cute!  I'll be posting on Insta and SnapChat, so be sure to follow along =)

And now for some major photo overload --

XO!


Paper lanters going up in memory of our sweet Erica <3 
#OvarianCancerSucks



A little beachy family photo op ;)
Ayden says those little wooden peeps are Daddy and Mommy =P

2 year well check! #healthyandhappy


SLO Children's Museum!



I totes need one of these ;)
"Ice cream mustache!!"




My new BFF has a stinky bommom.
And now the Natural History Museum in SB!



Yes, that is a tarantula 6 inches away from my baby's face.
Yes, it still gives me the creeps.


I mean.......  <3 <3 <3

This guy is obsessed with SnapChat =P




GQ Baby ;)

Boys will be boys...  ;)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I read and appreciate each one and will answer here. XO