Tuesday, March 24, 2015

First Weekend of Spring!

Pin It Now!

WOW, thank you all so much for your kind words about my last post.  I've received so many sweet comments on Instagram and Facebook, it's overwhelming!  Thank you for being so sweet to me.  I appreciate my readers so much!  Muah!

We got around to our Target + HomeGoods run this weekend and it felt so good to get out in the fresh air after being sicky last weekend.  The boys are feeling tons better, thankfully.  I, on the other hand, drew the short stick and ended up with bronchitis.  Yay me!

The closest HomeGoods is in Thousand Oaks which is about 45 mins away.  We also hit up the Camarillo Outlets on the way and got Ayden some super cute t-shirts for spring/summer.  He is allllll boy and it's so fun to find little graphic tees and cargo shorts for him.  He's such a Daddy's mini-me!

Hubby found an awesome park in Moorpark so we had a little layover after HomeGoods so Ayden could get out some wiggles.  He had a blast on the teeter-totter with Daddy!  (Who says playgrounds are just for kids??)



So y'know how I told you Ayden hates grass?  As it turns out, he hates grass tickling his legs.  He cruised all over the grass at the park with long pants covering his leg chunk.  Woohoo!  He was gorilla crawling around like a wild man and scooted up to make a new friend on the playground.



Sup, Bro.

Daddy needed to play in his favorite store, REI, so Mommy and Ayden had some selfie fun while he browsed.



Mom, you're sooo embarrassing.

Have a great week!  I have a super yummy and easy recipe coming up soon.  Stay tuned! XO


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looooooove all the adorable pictures!!! Love you guys tons!! 💋😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I read and appreciate each one and will answer here. XO